Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tea, Oh wonderful tasting Tea.

I have always wondered how Tea can be so delicous, and yet it is a common plant in the Asian continent. People can aquire it anywhere in Asia. From flavors like Chai, and Oolong, to White and Herbal. Tea has also been a great factor in the history of Asia. For weddings in Japan and China they have Tea ceremonies. It is such a beautiful process, and yet so simple in nature. Yea I know Ive been going on and on about how easy tea is, and how good it is. When infact tea is the hardest thing to brew if you have no idea what you are doing. One tea needs this temperature to steep, the other needs a different one. So many things to remember.
Well enough with my blabbing on, what do you all like about Tea?

Your Tea Loving Friend
Qian Long.

2 comments:

  1. I love the taste of green tea and by far is my favorite! The health benefits are great.
    _/\_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to agree with you Sad Monk. But White and Black teas are especially tasty, Oolong is next on my list to try.

    ReplyDelete